KRISPROLLS® Strawberry Crumble
- 500 g strawberries
- 1/2 tablespoon potato flour
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1/2 dl crushed KRISPROLLS
- 1 1/2 dl flour
- 1/2 dl caster sugar
- 125 g cold butter
- Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Dice the strawberries.
- Mix strawberries, potato flour and sugar in an oven-proof dish.
- Mix KRISPROLLS crumbs, flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the butter in small knobs and cut into pieces and combine to form a crumbly dough.
- Sprinkle the dough over the strawberries.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with custard, ice cream or lightly whipped cream.