- 6 slices farmhouse bread
- 50 ml olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- herb salt and black pepper
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 100 g fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- herb salt
- Turn the oven to 200°C.
- Make the tomato mix using the chopped tomatoes, basil and a little olive oil. Season to taste with herb salt and pepper. Refrigerate.
- Pour the olive oil in a bowl and crush the garlic into it. Mix.
- Cut the bread slices on the diagonal. Put the slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush the bread with the garlic oil.
- Bake the bread for 10-12 mins.
- Remove from the oven and place on a tray.
- Divide the tomato mix between the slices just before serving.