Toast with grilled pepper and feta
- 4 slices Pågen Roast'n Toast
- 2 whole pak choi
- 4 grilled peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 100 g Kalamata olives
- 150 g feta
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- chervil to garnish
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the pak choi lengthways and cook in a pan with the olive oil.
- Add 100 ml water and put the lid on the pan. Braise until the pak choi is soft.
- Mix with the pepper, lemon and a dash of olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread and drizzle over some olive oil.
- Dress the slices with the shallot and feta.
- Garnish with chervil and season with salt and pepper.