- 10 thin slices farmhouse bread
- 300 g thin slices roast beef
- 10 vine cherry tomatoes
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100 ml olive oil
- 100 ml rapeseed oil
- 150 g tinned tuna in water, drained
- 6 rolled anchovies
- 3 tbsp chopped capers
- Begin by roasting the tomatoes by putting them on a baking tray and baking for 125°C for around 30 minutes.
- Put the egg yolks in a bowl and whisk together with the mustard.
- Add the oils gradually whilst whisking.
- Add the drained tuna, chopped anchovies and capers.
- Mix together into a smooth mixture.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Divide the meat and the tuna mixture to the bread slices and place on a serving tray.
- Garnish with the capers and oven-roasted tomatoes.