Avocado and kimchi sandwich
4 portion breads
- 50 g avocado mix (see recipe below)
- 40 g Kimchi veg (see recipe below)
- 10 g Baby spinach
- 1 avocado, cored
- 150 ml Turkish yoghurt
- 30 g sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 75 g cucumber, deseeded and cubed
- 45 g spring onions, thinly sliced
- 75 g beansprouts
- 80 g pointed cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp kimchi paste
- Mix together the ingredients for the kimchi vegetables. Season with salt and allow to soak for 30 mins before use (allow the kimchi to drain before use).
- Mix together the ingredients for the avocado mix. Season with salt.
- Divide onto the bread halves.
- Place the avocado mix on one slice and the kimchi vegetables on the other.
- Add the spinach to the avocado mix side and put the halves together.